Thursday, 26 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Scotland but that doesn't mean I can't be thankful! :oP

I thought of listing things I'm thankful for but where on earth would I start? Okay, let's see -

Being thankful for Douglas goes without saying. He is my rock, my best friend, my lover (Debbie and Joanna, if you're reading this, sorry for embarrassing you like that! LOL). Best thing - he lets me stay at home and diddle around all day whilst he goes to a job he HATES with a vengeance. So, yes, I am really thankful for Douglas!

Being thankful for Debbie and Joanna also goes without saying. They made me a mum - the bestest job in the whole wide world. Love you, girls! :o)

I'm thankful for Rosie. She barks, scratches and sleeps a lot but then, she's a dog and that's just what dogs do!

I'm thankful that my Mum is still with us. She is getting old but then aren't we all?

I'm thankful that Debbie has found Jason. He makes her happy - what more can a mum ask than that?

I'm thankful for my health. Okay, so I have psoriatic arthritis and have just been diagnosed this week with highish blood pressure but, you know, I still count myself lucky with my health. Long may that continue.

And finally, I'm thankful for all my friends. Both in "real life" and on the internet - although why those friends aren't called "real" always astounds me. They are real to me. Thanks guys! :o)

If you're celebrating Thanksgiving where you are, enjoy it! And don't eat too much. Ach, ignore that! Eat as much as you like! :oD

2 comments:

  1. Awwww - fanks mama! Love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love you too!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Debs and Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)