Monday, 30 November 2009

happy St Andrew's Day!

30th November is St Andrew's Day. I think the Scots who live in far flung places celebrate this more than we do in Scotland. But that's okay. I'm sure if I left my homeland, I'd celebrate anything and everything Scottish as much as I could! :o)

I loved the graphic on google.co.uk today so I took a screenshot of it so I could post it here.



I think it's meant to be Edinburgh castle. Even if it's not, it's a pretty cool graphic with the Scottish flag flying high above it!


C'mon the Scots! :oD

2 comments:

  1. 'Mon the Scots!!

    I loved the graphic too! Very cool!

    I would celebrate it being a far away Scot but it's cold and I'm not going to venture out tonight! teehee!

    Happy St Andrew's Day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I'm going to have to start linking to google UK if they're going to have cool graphics like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)