Tuesday, 10 November 2009

catching up

I've finally sat myself down and loaded the photos from my camera into the computer. Here are just a few of our trip to Stirling. Yes, it was pouring rain!

First of all we went to the Wallace Monument -



The Wallace Sword -



The view over to Stirling Castle -



Joanna just being herself. I'm going to get into so much trouble for showing this photo but I LOVE it!! :oP



We then went to Stirling Bridge where William Wallace beat the pants off the English. :oD

Douglas with Stirling Castle in the background.



Debbie and Jason with the "new" Stirling Bridge in the background.



Then on to Stirling Castle -



Sheltering from the rain -



The view back to the Wallace Monument -



Then on Saturday we went over to Granny's house to meet up with Fiona, Michael, Jillian and Rory - and Granny!

Debbie telling Douglas how to work her camera.



Granny with Jillian and Fiona.



Adding Debbie and Joanna and Rosie - with Douglas in the background!



And then I just have to show this one to show Debbie's new hat! Makes me laugh out loud when I see it! :oD



Phew! Tons of photos!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've had a wonderful visit. I love the shots in the rain -- that's just what it looked like both times we visited Stirling Castle. Throw in some high winds on that last visit too LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)