Friday, 2 October 2009

sunflowers

Earlier this week, I went outside and took this photo of some of our sunflowers.



And then yesterday I took this photo of the same flowers What a difference 4 days make in the life of sunflowers!



And then I noticed that this one had 2 bees on it. One is on the yellow petals and one on the inside bit. I'm sure that has a fancy name but I've got no clue what it might be!



And then, whilst I was out there, a train passed by so I just had to take a photo of it through our trees.



Oh, and the concert went well yesterday. There was some making up of words and music but the Womens' Guild clapped loudly anyway. And we got our cuppa tea and cakes at the end. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)