Friday, 30 October 2009

how ridiculous is this?

I went shopping to Asda's this morning and was looking for, amongst other things, a nailbrush.

I couldn't find one so I asked the girl who was stacking the shelves where they were. She told me they didn't keep them. She said that they were a health risk and so Asda's didn't sell them any more.

Excuse me? Scrubbing under your nails is a health risk? What if I don't scrub under my nails? Surely that's even more of a health risk!

I said this to the girl and she was in total agreement with me. She said when she asked her boss what people were supposed to use to clean under their nails she was told "an old toothbrush".

Well, that sounds healthy, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)