Tuesday, 29 September 2009

go me!

The doctor was very pleased with my progress today. There are still a couple of "hot spots" - the middle finger of my left hand and the big toe on my left foot - but all the others from 4 months ago are showing a vast improvement. Go me!

She was also really pleased with me for going swimming 3 times a week. I told her I was a bit disappointed that I hadn't lost more weight but she wasn't bothered about that at all. She told me I wasn't to be discouraged about that and certainly wasn't to let it bother me. So I won't! Better to think of the 3" already lost in my bum! Go me again!

She doesn't want to see me for another 6 months. So, yet again, go me! :o)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)