Sunday, 2 August 2009

today is …

I didn't know what I was going to blog about today so I did a google search for "today in history" to see if I could find anything interesting. Let me tell you, August the 2nd was a busy day when it came to wars and revolutions!

I then thought I'd google "today is" and got various suggestions like "boring", "pretty", "the day", "that day" - again nothing very interesting.

So then I looked up "fun things today" and there was one link that caught my eye. The large print said "I'm bored, Fun Things Can I do Today?" and the small print said "sit quietly, read, sleep, eat, talk to someone else, email, text, shop, exercise, cook, clean,..."

I'm sorry … "Clean"? Fun? Who wrote that? Nutter! :oD

1 comment:

  1. Today is also National Ice Cream Sandwich day in the US. ITA cleanin? Fun...I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)