Wednesday, 5 August 2009

take a look at this!

I don't know if any of you have clicked on any of the blogs in my blog list. Just in case you haven't, you need to look at the one called Attic24. I'd hate for you to miss the beautiful colours and sheer gorgeousness of this blanket.

It makes me want to dig out my crochet hook and find the yarn in the spare room. Mind you, that's a non-starter at the moment as said spare room is FULL of not only Debbie's stuff but Joanna's as well.

Oh well, I'll just have to admire Lucy's blanket and dream of making one of my own … one day … when I get my spare room back … hopefully soon!

1 comment:

  1. oh my - i absolutely LOVE this!
    My square is only at about 10" - this inspires me to keep going!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)