Saturday, 22 August 2009

nice boat!

On the way home from Debbie's flat last night - no, we still haven't finished trying to get it ready for selling. Soon, though, I hope!

Anyway, as I was saying, on the way back from Debbie's flat last night, Douglas took a detour to South Queensferry to see if he could get any decent photos of the liner that was moored out in the middle of the River Forth.

Here are a couple of the photos he took. This one shows how far from - or rather how close - the ship is to the shore. The stonework on the right of the photo is one of the supports of the Forth Bridge.



I know it's not clear in a photo of this size, but the name of the liner is the "Crown Princess". Looks pretty classy.



I still don't think I'd like to go on a cruise, though. I think I'd be looking for Hugh over the sides too much to enjoy myself! :oD

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot of people look for Hugh over the side of these boats. Poor lad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)