Thursday, 20 August 2009

Albert and the Lion

Douglas and I were talking this morning about the poem/monologue "Albert and the Lion". I think there had been mention of it on the radio - we don't usually have random conversations about stuff. Actually, that's a fib - we often have random conversations about a whole lot of stuff! LOL

Anyway, I wondered if there would be a copy of it on youtube and, sure enough, there it was. Stanley Holloway in all his glory. Enjoy!

I hope my friends from over the pond understand the accent! :o)

1 comment:

  1. "There were one great big lion called Wallace". LOL, poor Albert!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)