Tuesday, 7 July 2009

a year's worth of blethers!

I was looking back to see when I started this blog and it was July 4th last year. Wow. I've been blog-blethering for just over a year. Amazing!

I was looking through some of the posts and giggled once more at the funny photos I put up last year from our holiday in Paris. So, if you haven't seen - and giggled at - them already, here they are again. tee hee

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anyone who knows me knows I love to giggle irreverently at anything and everything. Here are a few things that made me giggle in Paris.

Fan of Friends? Big head, big head, big head!


I'm sure they don't have as many blisters as I had!


A boat for pigeons!


No the photo is not backwards!


This guy is worried his deodorant isn't working!


And these guys made me literally laugh out loud. I think they've just been told that size matters so they're inspecting their - em - wares.


And this poor chap has already inspected his and is devastated!

2 comments:

  1. LOL thanks for the laugh this morning Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogging Birthday!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)