Thursday, 2 July 2009

they made me do it!!

I'm a member of the pccrafter Hug Club and each month we get 2 free kits. We don't get a choice - they're 2 brand new kits - and usually, I'm pleased with what we get.

Today I got my July kits and one of them was a Christmas Kit. I LOVE IT! Laurie Furnell takes a lot of beating in my humble opinion!

So, anyway, I'd gone to the pcc site to download my kits and remembered that they were having a 20% sale on Christmas kits - although how I could have forgotten, I'm not quite sure. Now, if you're a Hug Club member, you get an extra 20% off so it's 40% off.

Oh dear. How do I tell Douglas that I bought 10 new kits? And they're all Christmas kits so I won't even be able to use them for a while.

Maybe I'll tell him I'm going to make our Christmas cards this year? Or, for the next decade? I certainly have enough Christmas kits to be able to do that.

But it wasn't my fault! They made me do it! What can I say? I have no willpower!

3 comments:

  1. Oh cute!! I can't wait to come back to you for a new siggy this winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean you won't be able to use them for a while? It's only 175 days until Christmas. If you only made siggys on a Saturday - you only have 21 or so days left! So get cracking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting in line right now for one of your Christmas siggies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)