Sunday, 12 July 2009

the leg bag and the bum bag

I spent a lot of time sewing this weekend and I had so much fun. Here's what I made.

I call this one the leg bag because I made it from part of the legs of an old pair of jeans. The inside of the bag is lined with the same fabric I used for the decorative stripe and the handles.


This one I call the bum bag because it's made with the "bottom" part of the same pair of jeans. It's lined with the same pink and white stripe fabric I used on the handles and for the tie thing.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - they're adorable! I really love them. You're a genius. I'm in awe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anne, I am thoroughly impressed! Wish you weren't an ocean away....I would totally hire you to make me a diaper bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the bum bag! Awesome work lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)