Tuesday, 14 July 2009

getting rid of some stuff

I went through my wardrobe today and took out some things I don't like and/or don't fit me.

I was ruthless. Even if I did like it, if it didn't fit me, out it went. Even if it fit me, if I didn't like it - out it went. It felt so good.

My wardrobe is so much emptier now and the clothes that are left in there aren't jammed in so tight, they almost need ironed before I wear them.

Of course, the clothes didn't go in the bin - they're in black bags ready to go to the charity shop. I just hope I get them there before I get any second thoughts and hang them all back in my wardrobe again! :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)