Friday, 3 July 2009

C'mon Andy!

The great Scottish/British hope for Wimbledon, Andy Murray, has been beaten. I suppose we should be really pleased that he got to the semi-finals but it would have been *much* better if he'd managed to reach the final! Oh well, maybe next year!

Mind you, if I'm being honest, if Andy Roddick - the conqueror of our Scots lad - had been playing *anybody* else, I'd have been rooting for him. So, although I'm unhappy for our Andy, I'm really pleased for the other Andy!

And there's also the added benefit that I won't have to learn a new chant for Sunday's final! "C'mon, Andy" will do just fine. :o)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)