Wednesday, 22 July 2009

cleaning and painting

Debbie has decided to sell her flat. Sounds like a great idea, eh? Well, it is. But Debbie is in Canada.

So, if the flat needs cleaned - it does - and painted - it does - it's not her who's going to be doing it! It's us! *sigh*

So Douglas and I went over this afternoon and I scrubbed the kitchen sink whilst Douglas cut in the edges of one wall. I'll tell you here and now, the tenant who was in Debbie's flat for 6 months has no idea what cleaning a kitchen sink means. I'm going to have to have another go at it to get it sparkly.

And I won't even mention the toilet. No I won't. I can't. Ewwwwww!

Anyway, we managed to get one wall done today because it had a heck of a lot of cutting in around the windows. The other 2 won't take so long - hopefully! We're heading back tomorrow to see if we can get it finished so we can get it up for sale.

I'll take photos of it when it's painted - and cleaned! :o)

3 comments:

  1. Oh no - I'm working and can't come help. You'll never know how terribly disappointed I am about that fact! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We could always leave it until Friday! :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just not acceptable! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)