Wednesday, 15 July 2009

2 'dos and a fence

Rosie and I both went for a haircut today. No, not at the same place! LOL

Rosie is never very happy when she gets back from getting her hair cut - all those barking doggies would be enough to traumatise me, never mind a wee doggy like Rosie!

Here she is with her new 'do.



And here's me with my new 'do. I love it! :o)



And, whilst all this new 'do-ing was being done, Douglas was a busy bee putting up a new fence in our back garden. I love this too!

2 comments:

  1. All three very pretty in very different ways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new 'dos and the fence!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)