I've been messing trying to make a new background for my blog. I used the tutorial here which I played around with and made slightly different. (If the day ever comes when I follow a tutorial/recipe/sewing pattern word for word, watch out for blue snow!!)
Anyway, when I tried to upload it the other day it wouldn't work. No matter what I did, my wee starry bit and stripey bit wouldn't show up. Grrrr
So, tonight I tried again. I'm 99% certain I did everything the same as the other night but that 1% made all the difference because it worked. Woohoo!
I'm going to have to get rid of the balloons at the top because they don't quite go with the starry bit and the stripey bit and, if you know me even slightly, you'll know that I like things to match. Avatars, text colours *have* to match my siggies. Yes, it is sad! LOL
But in the meantime, I'm just going to admire the starry bit and the stripey bit and pat myself on the back for managing to get it to work!