Sunday, 28 June 2009

getting to know you using Photobucket

The idea of this is you're meant to go to Photobucket dot com and put the thing you want to find into the search box, then copy and paste the image into your post. But, instead of doing that, I copied the images into my own Photobucket so that I'm not using anyone else's bandwidth.

1. What is your first name? (type your name followed by "name" or "sig" so you don't only get photos of people you don't know)

2. What is your favourite candy?

3. What is your relationship status?

4. Favourite color?

5. Celebrity crush?

6. Favourite band?

7. Favourite movie?

8. Family pets?

9. The state you were born in?

10. Your occupation?

11. Describe what you look like

12. What kind of car do you drive?

13. Hobbies?

14. Favourite TV show?

15. One word to describe you.


Here are my answers:

1. What is your first name?




2. What is your favourite candy?




3. What is your relationship status?




4. Favourite color?




5. Celebrity crush?




6. Favourite band?




7. Favourite movie?




8. Family pets?




9. The state you were born in?




10. Your occupation? - Ha! This one made me laugh! This is "housewife"!




11. Describe what you look like




12. What kind of car do you drive?




13. Hobbies?








14. Favourite TV show?





15. One word to describe you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so similar to you! (And Jim Caviezel - yum!) J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)