Tuesday, 26 May 2009

snail, lilac, gravel and a train!

I went outside this morning to take a photo of this snail as he wandered up the wall -


And thought I'd take a photo of our wee lilac tree which was taken from a cutting of my Grandad's lilac tree. My Grandad died in 1969 - mum has kept the tree she got from the original cutting and has passed several cuttings around the family. The photo shows some of the gravel Douglas put down at the weekend.


And, as I was outside, I heard a train coming so I finally managed to take a photo of the back garden with a train passing by - it's the navy and pink thing you can see through the trees!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)