Monday, 11 May 2009

a few shinies of my own

I was going to steal Jo's idea and do some shiny, happy things of my own but then I decided just to post some photos that make me happy/smile/giggle.

They're not a definitive list by any means and I know that if I look through the DSC things on my computer, I could find tons more to post but these will do for now.

Fred bear - I've had him forever!!



pencil fence - don't you just want one? I do!



Rosie in snow - she didn't like it at all.



Lizzy's cake - very cool



choc chip cookies - yummmmm



livingstone daisies - don't you just love daisies?



advent calendars - they've got legs!



Misty - our first dog



Pepper - our second dog



sunrise - 19 Nov 08



sunset - 19 Nov 08



tidy sewing room - I don't think it's been this tidy since!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool - how fab! I really like them all but the pic of the advent calendars is so compelling for some reason!

    Rosie in the snow made me LOL!

    J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)