Wednesday, 1 April 2009

relaxed? ha!

I was at the nurse this morning for my tri-annual smear test. (Is tri-annual a word? I'm not sure!)

I got my blood pressure taken - that's come down a lot in the last 3 years - go me! I also got weighed - yikes! Let's not go there, okay? And then on to the bed for the smear test.

I wonder if there's any woman out there who is comfortable getting a smear test done? I've been getting them done for a long time now - must be at least 28 years - and I still can't relax! Even though I know what's going to happen and that it's not going to hurt, being relaxed is not an option!

Oh well, at least I won't have to get it done for another 3 years! Now there's a relaxing thought! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, my legs are crossing just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)