Monday, 6 April 2009

life as I know it

Every Sunday, in the magazine that comes with our Sunday newspaper, there's an interview with a "celebrity" asking them various questions. I suppose the idea is that we get to know that celebrity a bit better but that's kind of hard when, more often than not, I've never heard of her/him.

Anyway, I thought I'd do my own abridged version of the "life as I know it" interview.

If I could change one thing about myself I'd … like doing exercise. I'm sure it would make losing weight much easier!

If I can, I always try to avoid … bad-mannered people. It's the one thing I totally hate! There is NO excuse for bad manners - no matter where, who, why etc etc

When I was a child I wanted to be … an archaeologist! One of my mum's friends bought me a "Teach Yourself Archaeology" book for my 12th birthday. It was as dry as dust and it put me off the idea really quickly! LOL

I drive … a Ford Ka.

To wake myself up I … set the alarm!

My "happy place" is … home. I often think I could be a hermit as I'm perfectly happy in my own house.

The song I can't get out of my head is …White Winter Hymnal by the Fleet Foxes. I heard it on the radio last week and it's such a simple song with only one verse but I love the close harmonies.

My last meal would be … roast chicken with all the trimmings followed by steamed sponge pudding with custard. YUM!!

2 comments:

  1. It's been about 3 weeks since we had steamed sponge pudding with custard. Surely it's time to have it again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)