Friday, 3 April 2009

I think I might steal!

I was reading one of my favourite blogs the other day - The Pioneer Woman - and she was talking about her brother, Mike, stalking her on the phone. He had been phoning her all day and she answered him the first 3 times with various answers - and I quote:

Call #1: “Good morning, this is Hooters, how may I help you?”

Call #2: “Pizza Hut, this is Tammy, would you like to hear about our specials?”

Call #3: “911, what is your emergency?”

I have decided that, whenever I get one of those calls where they want to sell me kitchen units or car insurance or just want to know who provides us with electricity, I am going to use Ree's 3rd answer. Funny enough in America but I think it would be especially funny here in Scotland! bwa ha ha

2 comments:

  1. Dude - you've been doing that to me all day and not once have I been trying to sell you kitchen units, lecky or nowt! And when I phoned up last time, Dad was at it too! Honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL good fun, though! :oD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)