Tuesday, 28 April 2009

I got some!

I don't know why I didn't think to go further along the High Street yesterday to check out a long-established independent shoe shop but I didn't. I did think of it this morning and got some shoes in there.


Here's what they look like:



I put them on as soon as I got home with the intention of wearing them in. They are sooooooooo comfortable! I'm a bit like a child with a new toy - I'm wondering if I'll be allowed to go to bed with them on. :oD


Don't ask how much they cost. Let's just say it's the most I have EVER paid for a pair of shoes in my whole life. But, if they stay as comfy as they are, that money will have been well spent!

And I'm sure Douglas won't mind living on bread and cheese for a wee while! :oD

3 comments:

  1. They're pretty! Glad you found some nice ones. You must have walked for miles this morning to get to that shop - it's even after the pedestrian bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I know! I bought a 2 hour ticket 'cos it was soooo far away! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really nice, I'm sure they'll be just perfect for your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)