Sunday, 29 March 2009

the feedjit thing

I love to look at the feedjit thing to see where people who visit my blog are from. Some are identifiable like family and friends but others are a mystery to me.

As I type this there's one from Buckingham, Buckinghamshire. As far as I'm aware, I don't know anyone in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire. So then I get to thinking "who are they and how did they find me?".

The "who are they?" bit might have to remain a mystery unless they post a comment to me saying who they are. The "how did they find me?" bit might be easier to figure out. Maybe.

They maybe visited another blog like Debbie's or Joanna's and found me from their feedjit list. But then, I don't think Debbie or Joanna know anyone in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire either. It's a mystery - but an interesting one!

If you were that person from Buckingham, Buckinghamshire … thanks for visiting! I hope you visit again! :o)

2 comments:

  1. The thing is, I come up as 'Rothes and sometimes Dundee even though I'm not from either place. Isn't Buckingham, Buckinhamshire where the Queen is from? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few on mine that I can't figure out either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)