Saturday, 14 March 2009

arthropathy - maybe

I was at the doctor yesterday for the blood test results. He thinks it might be a form of "arthropathy" - which is a fancy word for "A disease or an abnormality of a joint." - that is causing my aches and pains. It can be linked to psoriasis which I have a very slight case of. (Oooh, bad grammar!!)

He has written to the Rheumatology Department of the hospital to see if they can find out more.

So it's now more waiting and seeing but at least the anti-inflammatories and painkillers are doing their stuff and keeping me moving. I'm not pain-free but being able to move is a big improvement!

3 comments:

  1. Arthur-opathy: noun, a certain way of feeling - much like as if you are caught between the moon and New York City.

    I know it's crazy - but it's true!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm crazy - it's true! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)