Tuesday, 3 March 2009

aaaargh!!!

I just got a call back from the doctor's office to say he wants me to get another blood test done - I got one done last Friday - and he'll give me the results of both next Friday (13th) when I go to see him again.

I know they don't do things like this to freak us out but OMG!! Why? What was wrong with the 3 tubies of blood you took from me last week? And, I had such a bad day after you took them from me - do I have to go through that again? *sigh*

12.40am tomorrow for more blood to be taken. Breathe, Anne, just breathe!

3 comments:

  1. yucky, i hate going to the vampire docs. I hope you feel better soon. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry - I know everything will go well! Probably because you've been and I've already phoned you and you told me that everything went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)