Wednesday, 14 January 2009

photo number 1 - 14 Jan

Joanna had a link in her blog to a 46 second video someone had made of the same scene throughout the year (see it here). We thought it was kinda cool so we thought we might do something similar.

We've decided to try and remember to take a photo out of our back door at about lunchtime on the 14th and 28th of each month. That will give us roughly a 2 week gap between the photos so there should be some change between them but not as much if we only did one a month.

I'm not that hopeful that we'll remember to do them but we made a good start by remembering to do it today! So, here is photo number 1.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased we remembered! Hopefully we'll remember the rest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that wee movie too and loved it!
    I can't wait to see the results!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)