Tuesday, 20 January 2009

10 things

I found this on an old post on my old blog (no longer current) so I thought I'd put them here.

1. How long is your hair?
Short

2. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
Aquafresh

3. What is the most you would spend on a pair of jeans?
£10

4. What jewellery do you wear everyday?
Wedding ring, a silver ring with footprints all around it on my right hand and a Christening style bracelet and a chain bracelet on my right wrist.

5. What's your favourite candy bar?
Cadbury’s Dairy Milk - the UK version. The American version doesn't taste anything like ours!

6. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Early bird who stays up too late at night!

7. What's your favourite TV show?
Friends although I did enjoy Ace of Cakes when I watched it over the Christmas holidays.

8. Do you believe in ghosts?
I’m not sure.

9. How old were you when you went on your first date?
15, I think. It was a long time ago!

10. Which celebrity really gets on your nerves?
Most of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)