Friday, 19 December 2008

it's all sorted - nearly!

I just got back from another visit to the chiro and that's me sorted. My back is all aligned as it should be and now I have to do some exercises on my own to strengthen some muscles - I can do that.

To be able to move without pain is amazing and, if doing 3 sets of exercises 10 times each once a day is the way to keep that happening, then I'll be lying on my right side lifting my legs at every opportunity. Okay, maybe not, but you know what I mean. If being pain-free is up to me, then I will do it!

As I was leaving the chiro's office, the receptionist called out some words of wisdom - "get someone else to take the turkey out of the oven on Christmas Day". Good plan!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)