Friday, 12 December 2008

I can move!

I've been to the chiropractor twice this week and she has, yet again, worked a miracle. Oh, I'm still not pain-free but I can now move without groaning!

I can fasten my bra without wishing I was flat-chested and didn't need to wear a bra! I can tie my pinny strings behind my back without wondering if I could manage to cook the tea without making a mess of my clothes.

And I can reach the top shelf in the kitchen where the chocolate biscuits are kept.

Yay! :o)

3 comments:

  1. How ironic - I can put my bra on with no problems at all but I wish that I had something to fill it with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walked right into that one - didn't I?? Tee hee!! :)

    Socks are better though! More even coverage!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)