Friday, 14 November 2008

no more poking!

I was at the Chiropractor today and I've not to go back! She is very pleased with how the glute muscle in my right leg/bum feels so she told me she doesn't need me to go back again. Fabulous!

I've not to go back to everything at full speed, though. She told me to take my time starting things like housework and hoovering up again and, if the muscle gets sore, to make sure I rest it. And, if that doesn't help, I've not to hesitate to go back for her to take another look but she doesn't think I'll need to. Fabulous!

So now I can stop feeling guilty about the amount of money it cost to get my muscle manipulated back to health. Douglas doesn't want me to feel guilty but I do. I mean, think of all the chocolate I could have bought with that money! :oD

6 comments:

  1. I have it under good authority that hoovering makes your glute (whatever) really sore. I wouldn't do that if I were you!!

    Plus - no chocolate - that's unfair. You should have said starburst choozers or mint humbugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Thats good news!
    Why no chocolate though? I'm a wee bit confused!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo is off chocolate so so am I - sort of! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I see - not like me who has re-discovered mars bars since they have that lovely peanut free sign on them over here!! Man - yum!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes but I'll be happy - I can't remember the last time I had a mars bar before I got here! Bliss!!
    xx

    ps 'cadorter' word of the day candidate? :oP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)