Tuesday, 21 October 2008

an explosion has happened!

Our house has suffered an explosion. A whirlwind. A typhoon. A hurricane. Not a natural event but one caused by Debbie. She has brought so much of her stuff here that our house looks like a bomb has hit it. Here are just a few photos to prove my point.




The top hall - normally only the white bookcase and the brass box lives there. Can you see the brass box? Or the bookcase?



My sewing room table is all but buried.



She is "organising" this as I type - the livingroom.



And again!

And this lot are of the spareroom where she is to sleep for the next 4 nights - if she can find the bed!






2 comments:

  1. I have a sneaky suspicion that once you move all the stuff out from the spare room you will find Lord Lucan!!

    P.S. Why haven't you given this blog a name? Silly!

    JWWB x

    ReplyDelete
  2. named it now! silly me! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)