Monday, 27 October 2008

more leg-pulling

I was back at the chiropractor today to get more leg-pulling done. She is very pleased with the way things are going. She still worked really hard on the glute muscle in my right leg - I'm expecting to have bruises on my derriere! - as she says there are still some bits in there not right yet. It's painful as she does the work but I'd rather it was sore and made me better than not sore and it stay painful.

The difference she has made has been amazing. When I first went, I could cry with the pain I was feeling. See this photo for the proof of the pain in my eyes.

I've not to go back for more leg-pulling until next Wednesday - a big difference from the 2 times a week when I first went!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)