Saturday, 25 October 2008

the marvels of technology!

We spoke to Debbie this morning via iChat. We saw her too - it's amazing what can be done with technology nowadays. Long gone are the days when you would arrive somewhere and send a postcard home saying "arrived safely" (which would probably arrive after you'd returned home!).

Anyway, the weather is good in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Debs is going out with her camera today so I expect we'll see some fab photos soon.

I am trying to make some sense of the leftovers from the explosion but don't seem to be getting anywhere fast. Oh well, I'll do what the back and leg muscles will allow and then stop for a rest.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it cool!!

    Photos are on flickr as well as a few on the blog.

    How's the back today?

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)