Tuesday, 14 October 2008

going to be poked!

I have an appointment tomorrow at the chiropractor. I have no idea what she'll do to me but I'm hoping she'll poke me somewhere - preferably somewhere non-tickly - and I'll instantly feel better. I doubt it will work quite like that but I get to hope!

I am just so sick of being sore all the time. Oh there are moments when I'm not sore but if I'm sitting down, it's a pain - literally - to get up. If I'm driving, it's a real pain to get in and out of the car. Putting on my socks - a pain. Taking off my socks - a pain. Getting into or out of bed - a pain. Getting into and out of the shower - a pain. I could go on.

I take painkillers after every meal and before bedtime just to be able to get through the day without bursting into tears. How pathetic does that sound? Anyway, I'm eager to go to Mrs Chiropractor to see what she says - and does. I'll let you know!

1 comment:

  1. Without trying to take away from your very real pain - I had to admit that the title of your post made me a little nervous to read the post! Tee hee ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)