Friday, 4 July 2008

I love to blether

Blether is a word we use in Scotland for someone who talks a lot - usually nonsense. So what better way to blether than to have a blog especially for it? Makes perfect sense to me! I wonder if that means it's not blethering? :o)

I'm going to use this blog for blethering about random things - no specific topics - just things that come to mind. Funny thing is, now that I've gone to the trouble of setting it up, I have no idea what to blether about!

Maybe next time I come on, I'll have something to blether about!

2 comments:

  1. Hey mum!
    Looking forward to the blethers!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh here i am...at the start....
    love your blog, and look forward to perusing it on a regular basis!!
    xo
    eva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)